Delta Capital Group Registration Terms
- Introduction: These registration terms (the “Terms”) govern the use of Delta Capital Group’s websites, products, and services (collectively, the “Services”). By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Services.
- Eligibility: To use the Services, you must be at least 18 years old and have the capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement. If you are using the Services on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms.
- User Accounts: In order to use certain features of the Services, you may be required to create a user account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update your information as necessary to maintain its accuracy. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account.
- User Conduct: You agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You will not use the Services: (a) to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; (b) to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or (c) to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Intellectual Property: The Services and all content, software, and other materials included in or accessible through the Services, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations, are the property of Delta Capital Group or its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws.
- Modifications to Terms and Services: Delta Capital Group reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications will be effective upon posting of the modified Terms on the Services. Delta Capital Group also reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” DELTA CAPITAL GROUP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL DELTA CAPITAL GROUP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF DELTA CAPITAL GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.