Delta Capital is your one-stop solution for buying the farm and the possibility of a brighter financial future! Contact us today to find out how our agricultural financing can be put to work for you!
Explore Our Agriculture Business Funding
When referring to “agriculture,” people often think of farmers and ranchers in food-producing states. Farms, ranches, orchards, fish breeding, and feedlots all play a role in agriculture businesses’ production sector. After the food is produced, the products must be transported and sold to grocery stores, markets, and other food chain suppliers. So many industries are involved in the agriculture business supply chain!
Some commonly used benefits of agriculture Delta Capital include:
- Agriculture Business Funding for New Technologies: Modern technology is revolutionizing many businesses today and in the agriculture business sector. There is a continuously growing demand for improved technologies that are more efficient, effective, and affordable.
- Agriculture Business Equipment Financing: Accessing quality, top-of-the-line equipment is essential in any agriculture business, but being able to afford this new equipment can be almost impossible for many farmers – mainly small-scale farmers.
- Agriculture Funding for Payroll and Hiring New Employees: In the agriculture and farming business sector, there is still a significant component of farming that requires hands-on work. Expecting the costs of payroll or hiring a new employee can be costly upfront, and agriculture business funding can lessen that burden.
- Agriculture Business Financing for Social Media Marketing and Advertising: Every business in the United States, including agriculture businesses, depends on effective marketing and advertising through social media and content marketing.
- Working Capital: The need for sufficient working capital to help with your agricultural business operations is necessary for long-term growth. Having enough money may be the difference between making payroll, paying a vendor, or dealing with emergency funding when times or weather get tough.
Delta Capital is your one-stop solution for buying the farm and the possibility of a brighter financial future!
Apply & Submit
The first step is to apply online and submit your last three months of bank statements. One of our Funding Specialists will contact you and discuss step 2.
Underwrite and Approve
Our underwriters work diligently to underwrite and approve to the maximum capacity. A Funding Specialist will reach out and review the available terms.
Underwrite and Approve
Once the terms have been reviewed and accepted, you will be sent a contract to sign. After a quick final underwriting and bank verification, you will receive a funding call.
How Can We Help
Delta Capital Group is a direct funder. We offer unsecured capital up to $5,000,000, in under 48 hours.